Management & Governance for 3rd sector
We specialize in management and governance training for the not-for-profit sector and personal development for board members and trustees. We customize training for each situation but the following list may give you some idea of the range of what we do!
- Managing Difficult People – one day open course sponsored by Voluntary Services
- Strategic facilitation for a private sector board.
- Recruitment and succession planning for local voluntary services groups
- Managing Volunteers – compiling a good practice handbook for managers working in the voluntary sector.
- Management committees roles and responsibilities for trustee boards
- Planning for success– an introduction to strategic planning for voluntary sector organisations
- One day courses on Health & Safety and Data Protection
- Course planning and research for new QCF models in Adult Care and Early Years programs
- Setting up a charitable company for a local faith community.
- The Role of branch officers – training for a disability support charity.
- Personal Best – a 12 week personal development course for those seeking to return to work.
- Assisting a community organisation with appraisals and performance reviews
- Setting up Quality monitoring systems for a youth training organisation and mentoring for their trainee Internal Verifiers.
- First Things First – time Management course
We are always happy to discuss other training ideas (in fact we positively enjoy doing something new!) and can either work from your brief, or help to develop a training brief that will suit the needs of your organisation. Please contact us for an informal discussion about how we might work together.